Agendas | Minutes | Videos
Code of Ordinances
Elections / Voting
Employment / Jobs
Garbage / Recycling
Grade Separation Project
Licenses, Permits, Applications
To receive notices
via email or text when news is posted here, use our
Notify Me Module
. Our news is also posted on
Housing Available for Seniors at Edgewater Manor
- Owned by the City of Stevens Point and managed by Candlewood Property Management, Edgewater Manor is an independent-living facility geared to meet the needs of today's seniors age 55 and older. Affordable one bedroom/one bath apartments are available now.
Legislative Update from State Senator Julie Lassa
- State Senator Julie Lassa has published a new e-newsletter to tell District 24 residents what's happening at the State Capitol.
Read the Legislative Update
Stevens Point Flood Insurance Rate Map Revised
- As a result of the revision, approximately 200 homes within the floodplain zone will no longer be required to have flood insurance after a 90 day public comment period and after the City adopts the new map in April or May of 2015.
Health Insurance Marketplace Open Enrollment ends Feb. 15
- Open Enrollment in the Marketplace runs through Feb. 15, 2015. About 90 percent of Wisconsinites who selected health insurance plans in the first month of open enrollment were determined eligible for financial assistance to lower their monthly premiums.
More Information at StevensPoint.com/Marketplace
State Capitol Report from Representative Shankland
- State Representative Katrina Shankland has published a new e-newsletter to tell District 71 residents what's happening at the State Capitol.
Read the State Capitol Report
Focus TV Show
City of Stevens Point, 1515 Strongs Ave., Stevens Point, WI 54481 | Phone 715-346-1569
Powered by CivicPlus