Agendas | Minutes | Videos
Code of Ordinances
Employment / Jobs
Garbage / Recycling
Licenses, Permits, Applications
Road Construction - Bus. 51
To receive notices
via email or text when news is posted here, use our
Notify Me Module
. Our news is also posted on
State Capitol Report from Representative Shankland
- State Representative Katrina Shankland has published a new e-newsletter to tell District 71 residents what's happening at the State Capitol.
Read the State Capitol Report
Legislative Update from State Senator Julie Lassa
- State Senator Julie Lassa has published a new e-newsletter to tell District 24 residents what's happening at the State Capitol.
Read the Legislative Update
Emerging Artists at the Riverfront Arts Center
- Now through March 25, see "Emerging Artists," an exhibition of artwork by area students in grades 7 – 12. at the Riverfront Arts Center. Open Tues. - Fri., 11 am - 5 pm; Sat. - Sun., 11 am - 3 pm. Admission is Free! 1200 Crosby Ave.
2013 Community Development Department Annual Report
- The Annual Report outlines the major projects and activities that occurred in 2013 with respect to the department's five divisions: Economic Development; Planning and Zoning; Historic Preservation; Permits and Inspections; and Property Maintenance.
Read the Full Report
Free Tax Assistance from CAP Services
- Moderate-to-low income individuals/families and those 60 and over qualify for free tax assistance. Taxes are prepared by trained, high quality volunteer preparers. Absolutely NO charges for tax preparation or filing. Call 2-1-1 Mon. - Fri., 8 - 5.
Wed, Mar. 12
Municipal Court Oversight Committee
Mon, Mar. 17
Personnel Committee Meeting (Special)
City of Stevens Point, 1515 Strongs Ave., Stevens Point, WI 54481 | Phone 715-346-1569
Powered by CivicPlus