Agendas | Minutes | Videos
Alderpersons / City Council
Code of Ordinances
Elections / Voting
Employment / Jobs
Garbage / Recycling
Licenses, Permits, Applications
Pool & Waterslide
To receive notices
via email or text when news is posted here, use our
Notify Me Module
. Our news is also posted on
In-Person Absentee Voting, Bring Photo ID
- Those who wish to vote early in the August Partisan Primary Election may vote in-person starting Monday, July 25. Voters must bring proper photo identification.
Pokémon GO Safety & Courtesy Tips
- The Stevens Point Police & Parks Depts. want you to have fun & stay safe while capturing Pokémon: Be sure to not trespass on private property; don't drive/bike/skateboard while playing; and remember City Parks are closed from 11 pm to Sunrise.
Consider Serving on Bike/Ped Committee
- The City of Stevens Point has a vacancy on its Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee. The committee advises the City Council on issues specific to its mission. City residents, please apply if interested.
See the Commission Application (pdf)
2015 Financial Report & Auditor's Presentation
- The City of Stevens Point's 2015 Financial Report and Auditor's Presentation are now available on the Comptroller/Treasurer's webpage. The Report presents the financial position of the City's governmental activities, business-type activities, and more.
Poll Workers Wanted
- The City of Stevens Point is accepting applications from people interested in serving their community as poll workers.
Summer Transit Program - Youth Ride the City Bus Free
- Point Transit will offer a Youth Ride Free Program June 6 - August 31. All youth up to 18 years old can ride City buses free! Enjoy safe transportation on air-conditioned buses anywhere on our regular routes. Excludes day care, school, group field trips.
Get More City Bus Information
Mon, Aug. 1
City Plan Commission
Wed, Aug. 3
City of Stevens Point, 1515 Strongs Ave., Stevens Point, WI 54481 | Phone 715-346-1569
Powered by CivicPlus