Agendas | Minutes | Videos
Alderpersons / City Council
Code of Ordinances
Elections / Voting
Employment / Jobs
Garbage / Recycling
Licenses, Permits, Applications
To receive notices
via email or text when news is posted here, use our
Notify Me Module
. Our news is also posted on
WI Bike Fed Share and Be Aware Program
- Visit the Farmers' Market on September 3rd and meet Wisconsin Bicycle Federation Share and Be Aware Ambassador, Michelle Bachaus
Read on, See Flyer
Bicycle Friendly Community Survey
- The City of Stevens Point in 2013 was awarded a Bronze Designation as a Bicycle Friendly Community from the League of American Bicyclists. The City is now applying for a higher recognition (silver).
Read on, take survey
Request for Proposals - Stevens Point Housing Study
- The Redevelopment Authority requests proposals for a housing study to provide insight on housing issues and help decision makers and community members understand present and future housing needs. Proposals are due by 1:00 pm on Friday, September 2, 2016.
Read the Request for Proposals (pdf)
New Crosswalk Safety Features at Corner of Franklin & Division
- Pedestrian safety beacons have been installed on Division St. at Franklin St. The Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacons (RRFBs) were the result of talks with UWSP & their Student Government Association about safety with motor vehicles, bicycles & pedestrians.
Read More, See Photos
Survey of Internet Access Needs in Wisconsin
- The State Broadband Office has posted a survey that allows residents and businesses to voice their need for improved internet access or service. The goal is to help state planners and policy makers better understand the need for improved internet access.
Please Take the Survey Here
Stevens Point One of Five Amazing Wisconsin Towns in Summer
- Travel Wisconsin has named Stevens Point as one of 5 Wisconsin towns that are Amazing during the summer, citing its central location on the Wisconsin River, its outdoor activities, the Green Circle Trail, parks, the public square, and more.
See the Article for More Information
Poll Workers Wanted
- The City of Stevens Point is accepting applications from people interested in serving their community as poll workers.
Summer Transit Program - Youth Ride the City Bus Free
- Point Transit will offer a Youth Ride Free Program June 6 - August 31. All youth up to 18 years old can ride City buses free! Enjoy safe transportation on air-conditioned buses anywhere on our regular routes. Excludes day care, school, group field trips.
Get More City Bus Information
Tue, Aug. 30
Bike & Pedestrian Advisory Committee
City of Stevens Point, 1515 Strongs Ave., Stevens Point, WI 54481 | Phone 715-346-1569
Powered by CivicPlus